We Specialize in Pool Services, Pool Equipment Installations and Repairs
Our Monthly and Temporary Pool Service:
- Monthly Pool Service: We service your pool every week. The price of service varies by pool size. All chemicals are included in your service and whether it is a 4 week month or a 5 week month, the price is the same.
- Vacation or Temporary Service/Maintenance: We provide pool service if you are out of town on vacation (2 week minimum), seasonal, or need service while you are moving in or out. Selling your house and you no longer reside there… we will keep it in beautiful condition while it is on the market.
Monthly Pool Service and Temporary Service Include
- All Baskets Emptied
- Back-Washing Filters As Needed
- Filter Cleaned Weekly Or Bi-Weekly, Depending On The Weather And Type Of Usage Your Pool Gets
- Leaf Bagger Emptied and Cleaned (If Applicable)
- Surface Skimmed
- Tiles Cleaned
- Walls and Floor Brushed
- Water Tested For Chemical Balance (Chemicals Added If Necessary)
Our techs will leave a door hanger letting you know what they did to your pool that week, if any small items need replacing (baskets or maybe a hose for your automatic cleaner) and the condition of your equipment if applicable.
One Time Pool Cleanups:
Pool Cleanups: These cleanups come in different stages and for different reasons. In our years of servicing pools, we have run into so many variations of pool cleanups, it is always best for our customers to have a professional check out the pool so they get the exact type of cleanup needed for that pool.
You may have purchased a home that was foreclosed and has been neglected for months and need to get the pool back in shape. You may have a rental and the pool was not maintained properly by the tenants. We will physically check out the pool and give you a free estimate on the cost of the clean-up and what the clean-up will entail.
Have a new pool? We will gladly come to teach you all you need to know on how to keep your pool chemically balanced and how to clean your pool. Feel free to call us (321) 449-9588 or email us. We will explain in detail just what the “Pool Schooling” covers.
Repairs and Installations:
- Cleaner Repairs, Replacement and New Installations: Hayward, Sta-Rite, Pentair, Zodiac and Kreepy Krauly. Free installation if you purchase a new cleaner from us.
- Filter Repairs, Replacement and New Installations: All Sand, Cartridge & DE Filters
- Light Repairs, Replacement
- Pool Refinishing and Tile Replacement
- Pump and Filter Valve Repair, Replacement and New Installation: 2 WAY, 3 WAY, Multi Port Valves (for sand and DE filters), Jandy Hayward Pentair and Compool
- Pump Repairs, Replacement and New Installations: Hayward, Pentair, A.O. Smith and most other Brands
- Timer Repairs, Replacement and New Installation: Intermatic and Paragon
Other Services We Provide:
- Deck Pressure Washing
- Leak Detection
- Pool Inspections for Buyers or Sellers
- Repairs and Installation for All Pool Equipment
- Install Pool blankets and Reel Systems
Call or Contact Us for a Free Estimate
If you want to take care of your pool, we have everything you need to keep your pool crystal clear. If you want pool service, or need repairs on your pool equipment, we are the company to call. We offer free estimates on pool service and some repairs!
Disclaimer: **We are NOT and have never been affiliated or associated with a company called Swim ‘n Save USA, LLC.